Reflection on 1st Class

I decided to take this class because I was interested in learning new ways to integrate technology into my curriculum. I was pleased with the first class because I was able to work at my own pace. I also liked how we were able to share with each other a little background about ourselves and why we were there. I think I can learn a lot from teachers who don't the same thing that I do. I got a few great ideas from others in class last time. I like the idea of students using blogs to publish their writing. I know that a lot of teachers at Asa use this already and I can tell the kids take more pride in their writing. They don't want to have a bad piece of writing up for all of their friends to read. They want to put out their best work.

For the future I am excited to learn more about different web 2.0 tools that I can use in my lessons and for all of the help/support I will get from everyone in class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will You Take The Challenge?

Standards Based Grading

Confession: Why I stopped blogging