Day 15

I can't believe that I am half way done with my challenge.  When I started this (15 days ago), I wanted to get into blogging and sharing with other educators.  I didn't expect to grow throughout this process.  This is my fifth year teaching and I know that I have grown so much during that time, but I am amazed to see how writing this blog has changed me.  I have gained confidence that I didn't have before, I am reflecting more, and I am realizing that I really want to help others and be an active member in the "global education community".  Thank you very much for watching and I can't wait to do the last fifteen videos.


Comments

  1. The best thing we can be with our students is ourselves. Being honest with them, letting them know that we care, and letting them know who we really are as a person, I believe, makes them feel respected and more willing to take risks, which is what learning is all about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Will You Take The Challenge?

Standards Based Grading

A Letter to New Teachers