What Blogging Has Done For Me

I created my 30 Day Blog Challenge to get me back in the swing of blogging. I can't believe how fast those 30 days have gone. I have re-connected with my passion for teaching and I have become more confident. I decided to use videos because I thought of this as my introduction to readers and I wanted to be as transparent as possible. I wanted readers to see how I answered these questions. I would even say that I have shared more on my blog than I have to my co-workers. That is a fact that I am looking to change.

I realize that I can be a positive voice for education in my own community. I know that I have said this before, but I will say it again: I wish all of the educators could be as pumped about professional development as the ones in my professional learning network.

Thank you for viewing my posts and I hope you feel like you know me a bit better. I will continue to post about education and I will continue to have some videos for you to watch. I hope you continue to read, reflect, and share with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will You Take The Challenge?

Standards Based Grading