During This Past School Year I've Learned
This year was my fifth year of teaching and I have changed more in this year than any other year. This was the first time that I didn't feel like a newbie.
During this past school year I've learned...
- that my opinions do matter and I need to share them
- I understand more than people think I do about education despite how young I may look
- leadership skills can be developed, you just have to work hard
- google apps are so helpful in education
- hard work does pay off, it may just not be the payoff that you thought it would be
- your passion is something to take care of so it doesn't fade